Kids-Protect Software Installation
Remote Installation: Our support team install the app for you remotely
Simply get physical access to the android phone you want to monitor
You can also activate Kids-Protect with full functionalities by yourself following these few easy steps below, it will just take few minutes:
- Take your Kid’s phone (for the Demo version, you can test the app on your own phone)
- Open the internet browser and Download the App at the following address: kids-protect.com/kidsprotect.apk
- Install the App. Important: You need to allow any permission required by the phone or the App.
Note: During the installation process the app takes you to accessibility settings of the phone, enable those accessibility settings and come back to the installation screens to continue.
- Enter your Email to complete the app installation and go to Settings—Manage Apps — go to com.android.wifi (it is the app generic name) and then Disable Alerts. Still in the App Settings Disable Battery saver.
- Last step: Go to Settings—Manage Apps — Security — Storage — Clear Data
That’s it! Kids-Protect Software should be installed and activated! You can start monitoring your kid.
We sent you a new email with the link to login to your Online Control Panel and your personal Password. (Your Username is the Email address that you entered during the Installation)